Create Your Own Custom Cards
Get in the game already! We know you have some highly embarassing photos of your friends and family laying around, give them the surprise of thier life by adding them to the game. Here's a hint, don't tell them they are in the deck!
Step 1: What You’ll Need:
- Color printer
- Plain white paper and a glue stick; or
- Full-sheet (8 ½” x 11”) label paper with adhesive backing
- Face Cards from your game that you won’t miss
- Load the plain white paper or label sheet in your printer.
Step 2: Upload
- Click the edit icons next to each placeholder below to upload photos.
- Click the large print button at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Assemble
- Cut out the photos using the template marks as your guide.
- Glue each photo to the front (face side, NOT logo side) of the cards you’ve chosen.
- If using label paper, peel off the back and carefully apply the photo.
- If using a glue stick, spread a thin, even layer on the back of the photo, lay it on the Face Card, and then leave it to dry before playing.